Aims & scope
Functional Diamond publishes high-quality, high-impact papers on the latest technology breakthroughs in diamond-based materials, structures and composites, as well as fundamental insights and new findings toward advanced functionality in the fields of physics, chemistry, materials science, biology, and engineering.
Functional Diamond integrates original research, developments, and techniques involved in both conventional and innovative areas:
- diamond growth, properties, and processing
- abrasive and grinding engineering
- aerospace instruments
- optical components and photonics
- chips and electronics
- sensors and detectors
- quantum information
- thermal management and energy
- biological and medical applications
The journal accepts original rapid communications, research articles, research reviews, research news and perspectives, opinions and views.